 Castle / 14868
Re: My new Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 00:04:57 GMT

In lugnet.western, Josh Wedin writes:
Hey Nathan,

Nice job on the outpost.  I especially like the waterfall.  Quite impressive!

Josh

   Thanks Josh,

          Impressive isn't the word I'd use but for time spent I think it
came out well.

         Thanks for the feedback and God Bless,

                     Nathan

In lugnet.western, Nathan Todd writes:
Hi all,

     Although castle is my faviorite theme I build quite a bit in other
themes. Here is a recent effort that obviously is western (it is really just
a test MOC to see how far my logs would go, about 5-6 hrs work). But I
thought I would post it to .castle because with green baseplates and subbed
figs it could be a castle outpost, of sorts. Also it goes along with some
recent posts I exchanged with Bruce.

   www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=27516