 Castle / 14846
Re: some new weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 02:19:35 GMT

Ok guys finally got the better pix of the weapons, and of a few others.

as you can see these are alot better pix, LMKWYT

laterz,

DARKSYDE

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:
Ok ok, i guess i would hurt anything if i shared some of my secrets,
the swords are of course the chrome swords with a few modifications here and
there, as for the shield, i can't really take credit for it, its just one of
those "megablocks: dragons" shields, trimed down to be a circle instead of a
diamond.

Alright now that you now my secrets, guess i gotta make more stuff to "wow"
you guys on. :-P

well off to work i go, laterz.

DARKSYDE

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
Hey Joey,
you've made some fantastic stuff there

As for how i made them, i can't share all my secrets now can i?

that is the main question here, are they all made from converted LEGO stuff,
the chrome sword and the shield? just WOW!

as for shield figure, I know that figure but I can't put my finger from where,
(some kind of website).
Can you remind me from where I know it?

Anyway again some great stuff

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:
thanx you guys,

glad to see theres people who appriciate all the hard work i put into my
creations.

I'll try and get some new pix taken of characters holding the weapons, along
with some new weapons, should be in a few days.

Their not really made for a particular hero, just look so cool thought i
should give them all names. You know what i mean?

As for how i made them, i can't share all my secrets now can i? :-p
anyways i appriciate the complements. laterz

DARKSYDE