 Castle / 14834
Re: Modules?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:16:01 GMT

Hello!

I am the head of the brainstorming comittee and the webmaster for the
Medieval Marketplace Project.  We are currently voting on a draft of the
"Standards".  With 5/8 of the team already voted and only one more vote
needed for the majority, I expect we may be publishing the standards as soon
as today, as late as Wednesday!

Jeremy

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I'm going home next weekend due to Fall Break, and I want to do some
building.  Did we ever decide on a module format?  There was a lot of talk
about it, but I failed to see a draft.  Did I miss it?

I think this could be one of the better things to happen to .castle in a
while - a nice format that people can do as much or as little as they want
and still showcase their skill.  Also, this is ideal for events such as
Brickfest - just bring your module and snap it in.  People could even
reserve certain spots and structures ("I'll build the church" etc).

Either way, I will dabble in this for a few days upon getting home.

    -- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/