 Castle / 14833
  Modules?

I'm going home next weekend due to Fall Break, and I want to do some building. Did we ever decide on a module format? There was a lot of talk about it, but I failed to see a draft. Did I miss it? I think this could be one of the better things to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Modules?

Hello! I am the head of the brainstorming comittee and the webmaster for the Medieval Marketplace Project. We are currently voting on a draft of the "Standards". With 5/8 of the team already voted and only one more vote needed for the majority, I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)