 Castle / 14794
Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:22:04 GMT

Hi Joel,

nice to hear from another Ninja fan; Actually, Ninja was also what brought
me out of my dark ages. I've spend the last few years collecting the Ninja
sets; I am only a few kabaya sets short before I have every Ninja set in my
collection - I was thinking about making some MOC's in the Ninja theme, so
this iniative fits into my scheme rather nicely :). I know this probably
have been done alot of times before, but just to scare the .space people,
how large an army can we muster - that is, how many castle figs you got?
I've got some 200 highly motivated Ninja figs under .castles command :).

Christer

In lugnet.castle, Joel Hart writes:
--- Christer Stoltz <Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com> wrote:
On a side note: how many of you guys collect Ninja as
your prime theme - and
how many use the Ninja theme to supply your "real" castle
theme - just
wondering.

Castle Rules - Ninja Rocks!
Christer

My primary theme is Ninja, it is one of the things that got
me out of my dark ages.

Joel