 Castle / 14783
Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:44:35 GMT

Jeremy,

good initative! Count me in!

I've spend the last year building my collection of Ninja Lego sets; now,
just those pesky Kabaya sets and I am there! So, let me join under the
fluttering banner of .castle and lets give those other themes the thrubbing
they deserve. As someone stated on here at one point: The other themes is
just accessory packs for castle!

On a side note: how many of you guys collect Ninja as your prime theme - and
how many use the Ninja theme to supply your "real" castle theme - just
wondering.

Castle Rules - Ninja Rocks!
Christer