 Castle / 14747
  Re: The old stone windmill etc.

(...) Wassssup, (...) Looks Great Josh! The wings for a windmill are a nice effect. (...) Also cool. I like how you put storylines behind each one too. HLDITY to build them? Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The old stone windmill etc.

(...) Hi Sean, Thanks for your comments. The stone hut took one evening to make. The stone mill took a lot longer. It has been evolving over the last year. I was never happy with it, but finally I am. It is now finished! Josh (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)