 Castle / 14722
Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:41:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Maxwell writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:

I'm in.  Who's with me?

(1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE!
(2) Joey Finnell
(3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle
(4) Dan Thompson
(5) John "Hendo" Henderson - not .castle only, but always around.
(6) Anthony Sava - the Lego Bandito and the Master of Dragons
(7) Jason Maxwell - Time to get medieval
(8) Steve McDonough - Who does not care and never will about the "real" size
of any imaginary Star Wars, Star Trek, or other spaceship, but who cares
about medieval weapons bludgering people who actually argue this.

On another note, I think it is much harder to build castle themed creations.
Part of the factor is the parts available, but most of it come from the fact
that this theme is based on reality. If you build any quasi historic item,
it needs to look like that item. If I were to build any type of spaceship no
one can argue that it doesn't look like a spaceship.

-Steve McDonough