 Castle / 14194
14193  |  14195
Subject:
Stephen Wroble Castles page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:38:33 GMT

Hi all,

I was just checking out Stephen Wroble's website, which is up for Cool Lego
Site of the Week:
http://home.att.net/~swroble/Castles.html
Anyway, when I go to any of the MOCs there is a picture that is a set of
constantly rotating pictures.  I assume that it is supposed to go to the
next pic with a click of the mouse, or flip slowly from picture to picture.
The problem is, when I go there the pictures are flipping so fast that it
gives me a headache and I can never see any of the details.  Does anyone
else have this problem?  Is Stephen Wroble reading this?

Bruce