 Castle / 14192
Re: The sands of time have run out...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:46:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel McNeally writes:
Antnony,
As always a pleasure to read. I just wish that you were not done with the
dragons so soon. I see that you still some how made a cliffhanger again.
Thanks for the story. I'll be sad to see you finish it in a way but maybe
you can come up with someting new. Well good luck.

Dan

Same thoughts exactly, it's a pitty that there are only more 6 chapters to go
but prehaps you can write afterward "Tel'Karak Zrahl strikes again" or
something like that. Or better yet, write a book (or 4) that describe what
happend before, the full story how & why Tel'Karak Zrahl first captive.

Meanwhile still waiting for more 6 chapters ...

Yaron "Webrain" Dori