 Castle / 1398
Re: Wizards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:39:58 GMT

I was playing around with my 'figs this past weekend... made three kinda cool
looking unique Wizards:

BLUE WIZARD - Blue legs & waist, blue tunic w/ pouch (Majisto's torso), blue
arms, yellow hands, blue Wizard hat, and Ice Planet Granddaddy's head

GREEN WIZARD - Green legs & waist, green tunic w/ pouch (Forestmen), green
arms, yellow hands, green Wizard hat (Thanks Dan!), old Obi-Wan's head

BLACK WIZARD - Black legs & waist, black robes (Darth Maul), black arms, yellow
hands (black works too), black Wizard hat, King Leo's head

Dave,

Cool figures!  I also messed around a little bit, and here is what I came up
with:

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/verneer/magic.jpg (you might have to copy and
paste - this is an old picture and I should have a better one up soon once my
new page is displayable).

It's VERY similiar to yours, but the heads are a bit different.

For the blue one I used an Ice-Planet head - old school eyebrows.  The green one
has an Indian head - gives him the forest look that I needed.  The Black one -
the evil one - has a Stingray head - with the read eyes I think.  Everything
else is the same though.

So the question comes ... should there be only three wizards that control three
kinds of magic (healing - green, defensive - blue, attacking - black), or should
there be more ... ?  And what about apprentices?

-- pn

Re: Wizards