 Castle / 13487
Re: Walls of Zanzibar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:16:24 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Gary Thomas writes:
<SNIP>
I thought of this color scheme because all tan looked really boring, and this
had a nice look to it.  Also take note of the balcony and archway designs, I
thought they came out pretty well.

I like the colour scheme, love the balcony scenes, and find the use of lion
heads in your archway so good, I'll probably goining to use it myself
(copying is the nicest way of complimenting someone, as Shiri Dori once said
;-)).

Most of all, I like the way you have used the baseplate. It's one of the
toughest to build a good construction with, I think. Compliments!

Anyways, hope you enjoy it.

I did!

I'll post some pics of the inside tomorrow, being lazy today.

Hope to see them soon and let us know when you are turning your laziness
into other creations ;-)

Happy building

Daan