 Castle / 130
Re: Who is Robin Hood?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:48:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dirk Niermann writes:
Hi all,

Lately my little daughter wants to know the secret about the green minifigs of
the (older) forestmen theme she´s playing with. My answer was that they
are meant to be Robin Hood and friends, cause this subtheme is called Robin
Hood in our catalogs. Then she asked me which one is Robin Hood and I did´nt
know.

I took a look in the catalogs but it is at least not clear to me which minifig
TLG wants to be the leader of the green gang. Set 6046 comes with two
minifigs, one with a red (or sometimes brown) collar and one with a money
purse. In the catalog they are called Robin Hood and a guard. But who´s who?

I always considered the minifig with the money pouch to be Robin Hood.  He has
a unique torso compared to the others.  Lego does duplicate specific
characters, afterall.

Jeff