 Castle / 12463
Re: Enter the Red Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 02:02:50 GMT

Thanks much Sir!  You've consistently been one of my greatest supporters in
.castle, and for that I tip my hat to you.

thank you for the recognition. i partially really enjoy all your work,
especially that you do so much.  but i also enjoy the fun way in which you deal
with your legos (posting teasers, etc).  its easy to get into it because its
fun.

I hope that you are not
dissapointed as the story comes to an end, other than perhaps, as Mookie says,
the story itself has to end.

is there something to which i will be dissappointed about? i doubt it.  im
pretty sure that the ending of one story will be the beginning of another (or
maybe you're thinking "dear god let me done with this!" i can't think of an
ending i would find disappointing.. lets see.. tel'karak could kill everyone..
that'd be cool.  garalt could kill tel'karak, that'd be cool.  tel'karak could
fall in love with ethelred and decide to go on vacation to the bahamas, that'd
be a little unexpected, but cool.  ethelred could kill ulmerad, only to be
killed himself by tel'karak, only to be killed by garalt, only to be slain
mistakenly by formeathan (his tail could wack him a good one), only to be slain
by a grief stricken alyia, only to be slain by a jealous guy who was previously
unnamed (we'll call him frankie), only to be slain by tundrock, only to be
slain by ethelred's ghost (hey, he is a necromancer).  now that would be an
ending!

that reminds me, whatever happened to the possible traitor against ulmerad?
all this dragon stuff just about made me forget!!

such fun..
-lenny

--Anthony