 Castle / 12440
Re: Enter the Red Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 06:08:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
ahh.. very nice!  the pictures are good.  you have a keen sense of how to
arrange the minifigs (and dragon) in such a way that seemingly emotion-less
things really give off alot of emotion.  and the structure, the way in which
tying in other's lego worlds comes seamlessly.  great!

-lenny

Thanks much Sir!  You've consistently been one of my greatest supporters in
.castle, and for that I tip my hat to you.  I hope that you are not
dissapointed as the story comes to an end, other than perhaps, as Mookie says,
the story itself has to end.

--Anthony