 Castle / 12459
    Re: What's in a name, anyway? —Leonard Hoffman
   i've taken a lil time to get a listing of castle sites, but not with the detail you suggest (i haven't taken the time to do it yet), but it would be something good to do. (URL) problem with CastleWorld's list is that it is totally reserved for (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: What's in a name, anyway? —Matt Hein
   Yeah, the CW idea is a pretty good one. I couldn't imagine being a webmaster nd continually having to check for broken links and dead sites, so no wonder why there aren't an abundance of Castle World Sites. Personally, I haven't even got my site up (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)