 Castle / 1188
1187  |  1189
Subject:
Leo's Castle... flags?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:25:44 GMT

Ok, I had it out in the living room the other day, and upon taking it back into
my room, I noticed that of the 5 towers, 1 was missing a flag... Naturally, I
assumed that I had bumped it off, or the cat had tackled it and it was
somewhere in the vicinity of my living room, lying in some hiding place...
Searching revealed nothing, and suddenly the instruction manual caught my eye:
there's no flag pictured on the top turret! Of course I opened up the manual,
and there's a flag on the TOP turret, but it shows no flag on the CATAPULT's
tower... hence, it looked from the booklet that there WERE only 4 of the blue
flags flying above the castle... But just now I looked at the picture in the
pause guide and noticed all 5 flying proudly over the castle's 5 towers... Did
I loose a flag? Did they make a mistake in the catalog picture or the
instruction manual?

DaveE