 Castle / 11605
    Re: Roman-theme LEGO —Magnus Lauglo
   (...) Those crusaders that came with those customised bucket and Norman helmets? Those were awesome! Were those helmets ever put into minor "production"? I seem to remember there being talk of them being offered for sale, and I know I could use a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Short short sword —Stephen Peck
   (...) one way to make those Roman-like short swords is to take one of the pirate cutlasses, hack away the handle guard, and cut the curving tip off to give the sword a sharp point (sorry i dont have pics - not a member...yet ;). I use these swords (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)