 Castle / 11605
Re: Roman-theme LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:49:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Geordan Hankinson writes:
low and behold, I find out that you made the crusader figs as well! :-D

Great work on both of them' (crusaders and Romans)

look forward to more,

Those crusaders that came with those customised bucket and Norman helmets?
Those were awesome! Were those helmets ever put into minor "production"? I
seem to remember there being talk of them being offered for sale, and I know
I could use a bunch of the norman style ones (hint hint:) )!

As for short short swords, I've never done this myself, but I think you
might be able to make a decent one by cutting ordinary spears just a few
millimeters below the spearhead, leaving a piece just long enough for a handle.

Magnus