 Castle / 11226
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 05:49:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Coming next - Bloodstone Castle - $850.00 :)

http://www.brickmania.com/castle/bloodstone.html

  I hate to disagree with you, Pawel, but $850 would be a
  *steal* for that castle!  :D

I know ... and you don't think $39.99 is a steal for THIS?!?!?

Trying to make a point and on a natural high right now ...

-- Pawel