 Castle / 11077

Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 08:03:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

I've finally got my Lugnet membership and posting priveliges,
so I'd like to invite the community to visit my site, creatively
titled "Bruce's Lego Site".  Mostly story telling on a minifig
scale.  My main project is The Lord of the Rings, which will be
ongoing for a while.  Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh

Bruce Hietbrink

P.S.  Followups set to lugnet.castle

Loved your interpretation of the LOTR. I guess the new SW Ewok set will be
great for giving your hobbits a real set of legs.

I look forward to seeing the following chapters of the LOTR on your site.

cheers,

Wessel

Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc