 Castle / 10526
10525  |  10527
Subject:
The Making of the Monster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:05:30 GMT

Well, it's certainly been a while, but I finally wrote up a dinky page for the
making of Vildegraas, the green dragon.  Simply go to the page with the four
dragon links on it, and the link to the page is there.  Honestly the page
probably doesn't deserve its own post, but hey, I wanted people to know its out
there.  Enjoy.

And if you're really REALLY bored, tell me what you think.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony