 Castle / 10357
Re: I'm moving...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 03:50:37 GMT

OK, change of plans. I will not have regular email access from this friday
until mid October. I may have occasional online time but not on a regular
basis. I apologize ahead of time for all those emails I will not answer on time.

CW people, do not fear: I leave you in the trustful hands of Craig, Chris
and Pawel. And I'll be hearing updates and such.

Thanks all,
-Shiri