 People / 2484
Re: I'm moving...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:59:21 GMT

In lugnet.people, Selçuk Göre writes:

Last week, during a news broadcast from Israel about the current
conflict, they showed parts from daily life in Israel and I really
amazed when I saw the teenage girls carrying M-16s as a part of their
daily street accessory. I hope you won't need one..:-)

Are you kidding me?  Shiri?!  She won't need an M-16, she can just talk her
possible attacker to death. ;-)

<grin, duck, run>

-Tim