 Castle / 101
    Re: Good vs. Evil —Dan Moquin
   (...) I know where mine go -- One morning I caught a bunch of drunken mercenaries over at my wifes' Paradisa setup. From that day on it has been known as "Cin's shack of sin". (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Good vs. Evil —David Eaton
     (...) Better there than in the stables! (sorry, I just had to... forgive me :P ) DaveE (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Good vs. Evil —James Brown
   (...) Which brings up a question: What happens to your Lego when you aren't looking? I know that no lego MOC is safe in our basement - there's about 4 or 5 people who have MOC's in our basement at any given time, and all of them are ripe targets for (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Good vs. Evil —David Till
   Reminds me of the time I left a variety of aquanauts, pirate, and town sets laying round my student halls of residence. Over the course of a couple weeks, the pirates monkey managed to abscond up a (real) bonsai tree with the treasure, and a good (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)