 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 762
    Re: 2x4 Brick Renders —Steve Bliss
   (...) Wow! Very cool. :) One detail you did leave out, although I haven't measure its size, is the rounded edges of the bricks (studs should be even more rounded than the rest of the brick). It's a pain to add, but it would add a lot to the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: 2x4 Brick Renders —Micah J. Mabelitini
   (...) Yeah, I left out the rounded edges, the very shallow 90 degree cut-out on bottom of the inside wall, some horizontal raised ridges on the inside wall, and the four convex bulges on the inside walls of the tubes. The latter three were merely (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)