 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 748
747  |  749
Subject:
POV-Ray and lgeo missing filles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:15:53 GMT

I am trying to render a DAT with a universal technic joing, 90.dat and a 24
tooth crown technic gear, 3650a.dat.  POV-Ray chokes at the line that includes
"lg-0090.inc" which is not present in the lgeo directory.  I cannot find that
file anywhere.  The source leading up to the error is as follows:

#if (QUAL > 0)
#ifndef (lg_0090)
#include "lg_0090.inc"
#end

With the gear the error I get is : object expected but undeclaired identifier
"lg_3650" found instead.  The source leading up to this error is as follows:

#declare _3650a_dot_dat = object {
// Technic Gear 24 Tooth Crown
lg_3650
matrix <0,0,-20/LG_BRICK_WIDTH, -20/LG_BRICK_WIDTH,0,0,
0,-24/LG_BRICK_HEIGHT,0,
0,0,0>
}

I am not sure what the problem is but I could us a little help getting past
this one.  Thanks a lot!

Scott