 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 595
Re: Screensaver anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 16:12:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Peter Vogel writes:
Has anyone made a rendering engine that could be set up as a screensaver for
Windoze?  It would be SO COOL if my FLL team could have their robot
rotating around the laptop screen at tournaments...

Do you want to render new raytraced animations like running POV while the
computer is not in use, or do you just want to display a raytraced animation
that has been pre-rendered?  Or did you want to use a real time render that
uses something like OpenGL?

-Chuck