 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2595
    Raytracing Challenge Entry on behalf of Zach Best —Timothy Gould
   Posted on behalf of Zach Best (URL) Hello, I am not a LUGNET member, but I am a loooong time lurker. Currently I use Vue 5 for rendering purposes. (What I do can be similarly done in Bryce.) The Lego .dat file was converted using LDRAW2LWS (the only (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)