 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2318
    Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Try the following. 1) Open L3PAO 2) On the file menu select "TOOLS -> LOCATE LGEO LIBRARY" If L3PAO does not know where the LGEO library is at it will prompt you for the path. In your case choose D:Program FilesLdrawAppsLGEO] 3) Also make sure (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

        Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on —Tim David
   (...) No, sorry, its not either of them, L3PAO knows the location correctly. the filename is ccb2.pov (mirroring the .mpd filename) and so it is not too long and has no spaces. I don't think its a problem with your auto-installer, I used to get the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)