 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2318
  Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

(...) Try the following. 1) Open L3PAO 2) On the file menu select "TOOLS -> LOCATE LGEO LIBRARY" If L3PAO does not know where the LGEO library is at it will prompt you for the path. In your case choose D:Program FilesLdrawAppsLGEO] 3) Also make sure (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

(...) No, sorry, its not either of them, L3PAO knows the location correctly. the filename is ccb2.pov (mirroring the .mpd filename) and so it is not too long and has no spaces. I don't think its a problem with your auto-installer, I used to get the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)