 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1887
1886  |  1888
Subject:
Version 2 of the LDraw radiosity files available (in BETA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:15:05 GMT

Hi all,

The Beta version of the LDraw radiosity files are available. Please use this
direct link: http://www.digitalbricks.nl/diyv2.html

Please read the instructions carefully.

There ae 3 INC files and an Insert Menu item. You now just select this Insert
Item and some text is added to your POV-file. There are now parameters you can
alter in the style of L3P's parameters.

Please use and abuse the files and let me know what you think or should be added
or changed.

Jeroen