 CAD / MLCad / 2367
Re: MLCad.ini 2010-03 Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:06:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi,

I just updated the MLCad.ini file accordingly to the latest LDraw.org parts
update 2010-03. The .ini file defines (among other things) the parts available
in MLCad's minifigure generator.

Download the file from my website: http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/ini-en.html

Bye, w.

Well done Willy. Thanks for keeping this updated.

I noticed that the last (4th) batch from the Lego Universe team contained lots
of minifig accessories (i.e. m30408, m30138) as shown in the following post:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=17344

Have all/some of these made their way into the official LDraw parts library? I
guess your latest .ini file only contains "official" parts.

What's the latest from the Lego Universe Team? It would be great if they would
release some more parts :-)

Reuben
Download 3D Lego models and other resources from:
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego