 CAD / MLCad / 2345
Re: Dialog "Failed to create the file!"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 13:21:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hello all,

I got a question from someone who wants to create step images with MLCad but
gets the dialog "Failed to create the file!"

Ofcourse I asked if he had permission to write to the place he wants to save the
images or if there was enough diskspace. He says he has admin-rights and there
is more then enough diskspace.

What else could cause this dialog to appear?

TNX

Jaco

The "Failed to create..." message has popped up for me when I have lost
connection with a network drive. Sometimes it will give the same message if the
drive takes too long to respond.

Joseph