 CAD / MLCad / 2344
2343  |  2345
Subject:
Dialog "Failed to create the file!"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 11:46:22 GMT

Hello all,

I got a question from someone who wants to create step images with MLCad but
gets the dialog "Failed to create the file!"

Ofcourse I asked if he had permission to write to the place he wants to save the
images or if there was enough diskspace. He says he has admin-rights and there
is more then enough diskspace.

What else could cause this dialog to appear?

TNX

Jaco