 CAD / MLCad / 2336
    Re: BTW, Dither What Colors...? —Timothy Gould
   --SNIP-- (...) Good thinking. Since the old colours were derived from the EGA colour palette I reckon the dithers would have to be derived from it too. Otherwise you could end up with some very different blends. I like your signature ;) Tim (14 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: BTW, Dither What Colors...? —Michael Heidemann
   (...) Also I am thinking that we have to use the original color values for the color 0 - 15 to build the blended colors. Otherwise we get other colors. This range should be known by every LDraw related application.and only overwritten by entries (...) (14 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)