 CAD / MLCad / 2331
    Re: *** MLCad V3.30 *** —Joshua Delahunty
   (...) I've been surprised by some of this discussion of dithered colors, because when Foundry was created (not by me), it was done as a "clean room" project, based entirely off of specs, so it's the closest thing out there to a reference parser, and (...) (14 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: *** MLCad V3.30 *** —Travis Cobbs
   (...) LDView's blending code was originally written to handle LDLite's 0 COLOR syntax, since that is what was originally used in LDConfig.ldr. LDLite's syntax allows for the dithering of two arbitrary colors, either or both of which can themselves (...) (14 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)