 CAD / MLCad / 2320
Re: German and Italian language add-on for MLCad 3.30 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:38:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hallo Willy, Marco,

ich habe das gleiche Problem mit der deutschen DLL.

Hi,

this is realy strange. I've got the version from Willy in advance and it
worked.
Now I've also downloaded the version from Willys web and that works as well.

Could you please try the following?

Open regedit and seek the following key structure:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Software - Lachmann - MLCad - LangDlls
In LangDlls you should see an entry for every language dll available in the
MLCad directory.

If you delete the entry for the german dll, MLCad will rescan the dll and
write informations into MLCad.log.

If it still doesn't work, could you please post the details of the log file
or send it to me via mail?

Best regards,
   Michael

Hello Michael,

thanks for the tip. With the new build Willy created everything works fine
without editing the registry. I just put the dll to the directory and it
worked.

Thanks very much again
Marco