 CAD / MLCad / 2301
Re: German and Italian language add-on for MLCad 3.30 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:26:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

I upgraded the German and Italian language add-on for MLCad. Both add-ons are
now
fit for version 3.30.

You'll find the .zip-files along with a tutorial for how to change the language
interface at:

German - http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/language-de.html
Italian - http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/language-it.html

Enjoy, w.

I would like to contribute to getting the Spanish language pack ready for MLCad
3.30. Please let me know how I can do this.

Also, the search function doesn't work in any of the 3.20 language packs. Has
that problem been fixed in 3.3?

Regards,
Jetro