 CAD / MLCad / 2166
  Re: Using Stone Colors in LDraw/MLCAD

(...) That's correct. The "next version" of L3P will support it, as far as I know, but it's impossible to say when that will be out. LDView does support it, and LDGLite might. However, the current L3P does support 12-bit dithered colors 24-bit color (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.color)

  Re: Using Stone Colors in LDraw/MLCAD

(...) Victory! I used this method to get the stone colors, and everything is turning out right. In conclusion, here are the three stone hex numbers: Dark Stone Gray: 0x02635F61 Medium Stone Gray: 0x02A3A2A4 Light Stone Gray: 0x02E5E4DE I've been (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.color)