 CAD / LDD / 180
    Re: New Tutorial - LDD->LDraw and LDraw->LDD conversion —Steve Bliss
   (...) A couple of things about this... I agree it'd be pretty cool for ldraw.org to have a visual catalog of official parts. But, if you use peeron.com to search for parts, it's pretty easy to tell if a part has an official LDraw file or not -- if (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

        Re: New Tutorial - LDD->LDraw and LDraw->LDD conversion —Travis Cobbs
   (...) It doesn't do that when I type stuff into the Lookup box on the PT. A search for whip only returns one match, when the official library has 4 files with whip in the title or keywords. The match that is found has whip in the keywords. --Travis (16 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

        Re: New Tutorial - LDD->LDraw and LDraw->LDD conversion —Steve Bliss
   (...) I believe that's because searching for "whip" returns a match from the unofficial parts. Since an unofficial match is made, the lookup doesn't go on to examine the official parts. The Lookup was intended as a tool to assist PT users. So it's (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)