 CAD / LDD / 123
Re: LDD continuously downloading updates (Mac)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 00:47:07 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ldd, Christopher Masi wrote:
I've fallen into an infinite loop. When I launch LDD, LDD informs me
that there is a new version, so I agree to download it. LDD goes through
its installation procedure, but each time I go back to LDD, it informs
me that there is a new version available. This is happening on my
MacBook Pro. Is anyone else seeing this behavoir?

The update worked fine on my PC. I would recommend calling customer service. I
will also mention it to Steve & Jan. Are you able to continue using it by
choosing not to update? (I can't remember if it gave me the option or not.)

ROSCO

<<http://www.br-eng.info/images/la-logo-small.jpg>>

Well, I received some helpful advice from the folks at LEGO. I
downloaded the freestanding full version of the program, and installed
it. Everything is now working as expected.

Chris

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease