 CAD / LDD / 110
Re: Save the 10183 trains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 08:59:29 GMT

Chris Gray wrote:

Well, it was worth a try. I tried both LDD1.6 and LDD2.0 . Both required a
new Linux /lib32 library, libdrm.so.1 . I got that and installed it.
LDD1.6 tries to do what looks like some OpenGLL stuff that isn't
supported. It *did* manage to install itself, however. LDD2.0 also
installed (and needed the same library), but it just dies right on
startup, with a little box saying to get help from Lego. Doesn't seem
likely to happen. :-)

Thanks for the suggestion, however. (It may be that my version of Ubuntu
is just too old - its Breezy Badger.)

Same here on Kubuntu Edgy & RHEL4.
Up until LDD 1.4 it worked, but some routines were obviously modified
afterwards which use routines not (yet?) supported by WINE.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/