 CAD / LDD / 103
    Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd —Timothy Gould
   (...) Me too to some degree. (...) I believe the system may be (incorrectly) case sensitive when reading LDraw files. Perhaps add b and B options. It's also possible this particular aspect is not yet programmed completely. Furthermore when (...) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

        Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd —Mike Gallagher
   (...) I also fixed these. First 2 I just had to fix placement, 3rd one I created a “transformation” and “brick ldraw” lines, the 4th I only had to add the “transformation” line, you all ready had the “brick ldraw” line. But 3069b and 3068b I could (...) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

        Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) Hi Mike, It's my understanding [1] that we're allowed to post our own Ldraw.xml files so perhaps you could upload yours to Brickshelf. That way people can be sure that they've got the fixes right and the XML file can grow with fixes (...) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

        Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd —Mike Gallagher
   (...) I will do that. Thanks for all the help and the ldraw.xml file. I loaded mine as it is today. I have a bunch more I need to do and I should have those done by Tuesday or so. I made this version 1.01a for starters and will keep most up to date (...) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)