Re: Looking for James Jessiman Photo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 02:02:03 GMT

Why don't you write to James' family, his old e-mail was still working
last I knew and they were answering from it. They might have one that
someone could scan or might already have a digital one somewhere. it's
worth a shot!

Tamy

Tim Courtney wrote:

I am seeking a picture of James Jessiman for the ldraw.org website.  I
did not know one existed until Papp Imre emailed me yesterday claiming
he had seen one on a website somewhere.  He suggested James' site, but
I couldn't find any there.  My best bet for finding the pic is the old
site 'Faces of RTL' from years back.  Scott Schuricht's (the site
owner) URL is/was at:

http://128.46.142.191/home.htm

But now its unavailable.

Does anyone either have a picture of James in their posession (digital
format) or know the wherebouts of Scott and/or his pages?  I tried
emailing him from an email search and the message was returned to me.
So there's no real way of me contacting him, save a phone search
(which I just might try).  If anyone has any tips, please email me or
post to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw.

Thanks!

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com