 Announcements / 440
439  |  441
Subject:
Looking for James Jessiman Photo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:07:42 GMT

I am seeking a picture of James Jessiman for the ldraw.org website.  I
did not know one existed until Papp Imre emailed me yesterday claiming
he had seen one on a website somewhere.  He suggested James' site, but
I couldn't find any there.  My best bet for finding the pic is the old
site 'Faces of RTL' from years back.  Scott Schuricht's (the site
owner) URL is/was at:

http://128.46.142.191/home.htm

But now its unavailable.

Does anyone either have a picture of James in their posession (digital
format) or know the wherebouts of Scott and/or his pages?  I tried
emailing him from an email search and the message was returned to me.
So there's no real way of me contacting him, save a phone search
(which I just might try).  If anyone has any tips, please email me or
post to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw.

Thanks!

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com