  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) I use number 2 and I think it's the standard practice. In an act of shameless self promotion, I recommend MPD Wizard: (URL) (may not work with Vista) -Orion (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) Do you have any help files on that tool? I don't understand how to use it. For one thing I put unofficial parts into my regular LDRAW\PARTS directory, so there is no "unofficial parts path." I wasn't aware that MLCAD could scan multiple parts (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)