Re: LDraw.org's August 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 14:49:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:

   As announced in this thread we will now only run these contests if there are a minimum of five entries. Currently we have 2 entries for the MOTM and 4 for POTM.

Two questions:
  1. If a contest “quorum” is not met, are the existing entries (two in this case) carried over to the next month?
  2. Was my entry for this month’s contest received? I received no verification email (I don’t know if I should have).
Because the deadline for this month’s contest has already passed, I assume that if three more MOTM entries were received at this time, they would be considered entrants for next month’s contest. Hopefully, if the answer to my first question is “yes”, that would mean only those three new submissions would be required to hold next month’s contest.

Jim