  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

Hey Orion, Would it be possible for people without logins to at least be able to see the entries, even if they cannot vote? I had a login at one point, but tried all my normal usernames to no avail. Bruce (18 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

(...) A bug is currently preventing this. You can see all the winning entries but not the current submissions (i.e. what's on the ballot). I'm working to fix this. (...) Email me more detail and we might sort out which one is yours. -Orion (18 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)