Subject:
LSC Vote Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:56:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

All:

Due to some technical difficulties, I was unable to tally the votes on Sunday
as originally planned (I was in Boise Idaho at the time, and the rain storm
the prior night had crippled the cable modem I was borrowing.)  So I was
not able to do the tally until about 10 minutes ago.

Out of 39 votes cast, the top five vote recipients are (in alphabetical
order by first name):

  Jacob Sparre Andersen
  Kevin Clague
  Michael Lachmann
  Orion Pobursky
  Steve Bliss

The voting was extremely close, the next three people missed by 1 or 2
votes.

Congratulations are in order for the first LSC!!!

-Wayne

P.S. As the vote tally person, I did not cast a vote.